Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tunes at the Zoo





Mommy and daddy took me to the zoo the other night for a concert. It was a couple of Hawaiian guys, and they were really good, at least from what my two second attention span let me hear. I was quite busy with smiling and waving at many, many complete strangers. We got there a little early so we went through a little bit of the zoo. We saw a bear take a bath, really big fishes, some goats, a family of elephants, and of course the tractor. Isn't my mommy pretty? My daddy says that we really lucked out with her. He still can't figure out what he did to get her to like him. Frankly neither can I, she is way out of his league. Anyway, the zoo concerts are really fun. If anyone is ever in town, I would love to take you to a show. I have a zoo pass and we can get you in for free. I'm a pretty big deal down here. That's all for now, have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Horsfallfamily said...

Charlie- we wonder that too... your mommy is a saint to put up with your daddy sometimes- he can be a big pain! But we love him anyway. We would LOVE to come to the zoo with you sometime. Maybe soon???

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.