Wednesday, July 9, 2008





Happy belated 4rth of july to you!! my grandma & aunt barb came to visit me all the way from the other side of the state last weekend! i am sooo special ;) We had a ton of fun! especially when we got to go watch the firework show! i was able to visit with so many people this weekend i'm just pooped now!! we hosted a little barbeque in my back yard & i showed off all my cool toys to my loved ones! i strutted my stuff all weekend giving them tastes of my expertise in signing "bird" & "plane"! thank you to grandma chris for visiting me!! next time we'll be seeing you at the lake!!!
i've been mastering my tantrums. ("WOW" from mom) she loves them ;) she thought she'd attempt to raise a tantrumless kiddo.. HAH!!!
i'm also very close to turning the door handles enough to open doors! i twist them back & forth real fast but the turn isn't enough to unlatch...hmm...i'll figure it out real quick! i do the same with lids to bottles. i twist them real fast back & forth, but not a long enough twist to secure the lids! what other deeds am i working on? funny you ask! now instead of helping unload the dishwasher, i choose to push the racks in so i can climb ontop the open door & turn the microwave on! FUN!!! i still love to push all the buttons on the entertainment center! (daddy loves that part!) ps, daddy's last week at his old job this week! he's soooo excited!!) what else? i've decided i don't like to tinkle in my potty chair anymore..don't care to sit on it, i just want to disassemble or climb ontop it!!
have another big weekend in a couple days! mommy & i are going to visit our friend rana & then on sunday we're going to grandpa's! should be a hoot!!
well i should scamper. (mommy apologizes for being kinda scatterbrained! she doesn't recharge her self when i do!! even though grandma is always telling her too ;) when i wake up i'll have some lunch in my backyard, (i will try to fill up on lunch so i am not hungry for dirt afterwords!!) splash in my pool, & stomp my little monster feet all around!! have a wonderful day, talk to you soon :) love you!

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.