Friday, July 25, 2008

the song you're listening to is my new very favorite sound!! i make mommy sing it a ZILLION times a day!!! she can' t seem to come up with another song that i enjoy more!!! (so any suggestions are welcome!!) i put my teeny (okay huge for my age) fingers together to make the spider and she'll sing the WHOLE song! (if she doesn't, i must cue her again ;) as soon as it ends, i giggle & put my fingers together again!!..mommy says "again?! reaally?!? okaaaayyy.~!~!!"
YAY!!!! my daddy will be picking me up before the sun goes down tonight!! i'm sooooo excited to see him!! i've been saving up my big hugs for him!!

1 comment:

Horsfallfamily said...

Charlie- you and Iwill have a blast singing that song at the Lake- I make my mom sing that one and wheels on the bus many times a day, too.

Love you,
Jack

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.