Monday, July 28, 2008



today was a fun day! mommy never feeds me so i had to eat dirt (again..)

(she throws her hands into my mouth to dig it out, & i usually bite her-real hard! what a fun struggle!!)

we vacuumed again today, which i don't particularly care for, but mommy insisted since she hunted out a decomposing mouse, after flo hunted a live one out! i still don't care for that vacuum cleaner..i love to play w/ it when it is off, but when it is on...AHHHHHH!!!!!

my specialty de jour (other than God's brown earth) was bananas & graham crackers again. i must have eaten two & a half HUGE bananas..is that even healthy? i'm obsessed i tell ya!!..yet somehow i keep poopin..think it's the graham crackers that keep me regular!!..mommy pushes grapes & blueberries on me too, but after my morning oatmeal, (which i love to do a really cool little boogie while it's cookin!) i really only want bananas & crackers! grapes & pb & j, yogurt occasionally, last week was sloppy joes for lunch every day!! ..oh yea, & CHEESE STICKS....another obsession! i'm not really consuming the whole thing tho, just like to gnaw on it & gum it up!!..ooh yummy!!...

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.