Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Greetings friends & family...a quick little update for you all! my grandpa & grandma barge came to visit for the weekend & we had a blast!! i miss them so, but we'll be together again for easter :) it was a great weekend! we visited with the strattons-had a big yummy dinner as always! and i really entertained them all with my "roars"!! ( i have a cute little polar bear at home that "roars" and i love to mimic it!! so all weekend i was going around "roar"ing!) i'm learning all sorts of fun noises i can make with my mouth!! we went out to lunch and went to a cool toy store too! the weather was amazing! first sunny/dry day we've had in quite a while! so it was a much needed treat to run around outside a bit! they also took me shoe shopping to this really fun little shop but the nice lady there said my feet were too big for the appropriate shoes for me right now...(gee, what a surprise!) but that's okay, i some i can wear until the shoe market catches up w/ my feet! thank you to grandma & grandpa for making the trip to come visit me-i always love to see you and visit!

in general we're very excited about the springtime weather! it has been cold and rainy for long enough..i have sooo much to explore outside but my parents won't let me just yet. so i spend lots of time just gazing outside! i better go, i'm waking up from my 15 minute snooze and cruzing to find my mommy..have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.