Tuesday, February 5, 2008

this is a peek into my library of laughs!..i'm eating lunch w/ mommy & she's playing my favorite game of peek-a-boo to get me to giggle! my new favorite now is wrinkling my little nose as high as i can get it to go & pushing air in & out of my nose real fast w/ squinty eyes!!..quite a hoot! i haven't let them catch it on video yet though!

i've been keeping busy, chasing my kitties & helping unload the dishwasher (i discovered the coolest device yesterday in there, four little metal spoons-all different sizes to boot!-i can shake them and spin them and hold them in many different angles...it was amazing!!!) i also like to help with laundry (i hide treasures for my mommy & daddy to find in the dirty clothes!) i especially enjoy chasing the broom around..i am faster now so i can help sweep instead of just supervising!!

also i wanted to mention that i melted my mommy's heart at my little buddy class( the mommies & babies class) last week! i gave another little friend (his name is landon and i really like him!) a hug, then i went back for more and we hugged again..all the mommies in class thought that was pretty special!..then, a bit later i hugged another little friend!! when we went again i was more shy than normal, but i struted my stuff across the floor and made my audience gasp...yea, i'm the man ;)

i'm working on mastering this walking business! it is a bit challenging!! but i love it! mostly b/w three to five steps at a time and i try to run instead of walk...guess i'll have to work on that! better go for now..rest up for my next big adventure! ps, mommy & daddy say hi! (they say it quite often now to me since i am waving too!! love you, talk to you soon :)

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.