Tuesday, February 19, 2008





i love my daddy so much & i'm really glad the angels watch over him when i'm not there to take care of him. today he was inches away from a very, very bad car accident. a 4runner flipped & spun flying towards daddy's car & stopped upsidedown just outside my daddy's driverside door, he got out to help the lady & talked to the uniformed folk until they released him. he's shook up, but okay! i don't know what i would do without my super duper daddy!


on the upside of life, happy 9month birthday to me!! my friend seth came to my house to visit today, he is two whole months old and half my size, but we'll be good friends soon! he snuggled with the big people most of the visit, it was fun!


i've been working on my walking & am doing great! i can go all the way across the room sometimes! i also got to the toilet paper again today...tastes the same as it did last time ;) i was quite chatty this afternoon too, always discovering more & more noises & pitches to play with! i am also very good at my release of objects & placing one item into another repeatedly, mommy & daddy think i'm a pretty smart cookie! i spend a lot of time with my books, mom thinks we read some of them 50 times a day! my awesome hair is getting real long, but mommy doesn't want to cut it...it can get pretty wild & entertaining for them! that's it for today~


OH!!! guess what!? i woke up only TWICE last night...mom woke up at 745 & freaked out a little bit because i hadn't been up since three...but i was still snoring curled up in my crib! i had only a half hour nap today to make up for all that sleep last night, but i had sweet potato & banana & apple juice for dinner (first time with juice-it was pretty good!), then a fun bath & now i'm laying down for a long night's sleep again! hope you all are doing well, sleep tight my friends :)

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.