Wednesday, February 13, 2008


hello friends. i gazed at my first rainbow today...it is so nice to see blue sky again and now there are even more beautiful colors to see!! i've been practicing my waving (ambidextrious even!) and my walking. i can go about five maybe five & a half feet, before i tumble to the floor! also, i have another tooth that surfaced today, on my bottom left( the third one to the left). we've been learning discipline too, i understand what "no" means but i sometimes pretend i don't hear it ;) my daddy just got home so i am going to go now! he's so cool, i love him so much! i always smile real big and give him loves when i see him! have a good night! happy valentines-ps, mom says sorry she didn't get valentines' pictures out..she really wanted to :( maybe next year right?!? okay..ta ta

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.