Saturday, February 23, 2008




hello families! so tonight i was giving out kisses !!

opening my mouth and leaning into my mommy for a nice slobbery smooch!!...she thought it was pretty adorable; just made me giggle tho! it has been such a blessing to have some sunny & semi warm days. i've been able to spend a few precious moments outside! today grandma mary took me around the yard & was snapping sticks for me (mommy & daddy told me they were peeking thru the window!) and i was laughing soooo hard, my whole body was bouncing!!! my grandma sure is good to me! (there is now a pile of kindling in our back yard!) OOH!!! guess what else!! i've peed three times now in my new potty chair!!! (it plays a "rewarding tune" when you pee!...(LOL!-quite a hoot really!) guess that is it for now, i'm sleeping all night long tonight so i will be really good in church tomorrow morning!

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.