Saturday, February 2, 2008



Hello everyone-


First of all, my mommy would want me to tell you that it snowed really big flakes today. They looked like pancakes falling from the sky, which made my daddy pretty hungry. The big news today though was that I went to Ikea with mommy, daddy, and grandma. It was really big, and daddy thought "the floorplan was irritating, irrational, and hard to navigate." In other words he got lost. He apparently doesn't care for Swedish people or their affordably priced merchandise. Then we went to lunch where I must say I was a very good boy, and I got a balloon. When we got home mommy and I took a really hard nap while daddy watched his Cougs blow it again. I'm making a promise to all of you that I will practice real hard on my free throw shooting because I don't want daddy to yell at me like he did at the basketball guys on T.V. Then I decided that I was tired of taking baths and that it was time to start taking showers. Mommy and daddy don't agree, but I usually seem to get what I want, just look at me. That's all for now, I will talk to all of you later!


-The Chaz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlie,

I've been to Ikea....it's a little overrated! I didn't get lost in the store, I just refused to hike through it.

I was at the game your daddy was watching on TV, yes those basketball guys missed a bunch of free throws. But remember this, someday ask your daddy what kind of free throw shooter HE WAS in high school.

Lots Of Love,
Grandpa Barge

Horsfallfamily said...

Yes, Charlie, the cougs 'cougd' it again.
Your uncle Ryan feels like a cow being herded when he's in Ikea. In fact, he frequently 'moos' while walking, no sulking through the store.

We love you lots and miss you!

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.