Friday, February 29, 2008

here is a shot of me trying to turn on the tv by turning up the volume on the receiver! i like to turn it way up!! but sometimes (not very often, i turn it down!) i figured out how to clap yesterday! it is pretty cool, so now whenever i get excited, i delightfully toss my hands together, then mommy & daddy clap too! i also had my 9 month check up yesterday, doc says i'm doing pretty good. i'm down to the 90th percentile now in weight & height! (guess the rest of my peers are catching up now!!) i measured 29 3/4inches high, & 24lbs7oz. been spending a lot of time outside as it has been beautiful!! we even went to the park & swang with grandma mary :) we even had lunch outside at her house yesterday! better go for now. loving you :)

No comments:

ship background

Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.